The ACCA MA Module introduces core concepts in management accounting, producing relevant financial information to management in order to support decision-making and business planning.
The key syllabus areas are:
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- Distinguishing costs by classification, behaviour and purpose
- Essential business maths and computer spreadsheets
- Cost accounting techniques
- Budgets and standard costing for planning, feedback and control
- Use of management accounting techniques to support short-term decision making
The MA exam is a two-hour computer based assessment. The pass mark is 50%.
The next classroom course will run on Saturday and Wednesday evenings starting in June 2018
Dates: June to August 2018
Exam Sitting: CBE on demand
Course Length: 6.5days or 12 weeks
Price: Classroom £600 (inc VAT) & Home Study £120 (inc VAT)
Book a CBE
Book Home Study