ICAEW MI
Management Information


This certificate level course enables students to prepare essential financial information for the management of a business.

On completion of this module students will be able to:

  • establish the costs associated with the production of products and provision of services and use them to determine prices;
  • select appropriate budgeting approaches and methods and prepare budgets;
  • identify key features of effective performance management systems, select appropriate performance measures and calculate differences between actual performance and standards or budgets; and
  • identify and calculate relevant data for use in management decision making.

Method of assessment

The Management Information module is assessed by a 1.5 hour computer-based exam. 20% of the marks are allocated in one scenario-based question.  The remaining 80% of the marks are from 32 multiple choice, multi-part multiple choice or multiple response questions. The pass mark is 55%.

Course Information

Each ICAEW Certificate classroom course will comprise an integrated teaching and revision phase culminating in a timed mock exam. It will be offered as a combination of weekday and weekend.

All course materials will be provided, including ICAEW mandatory materials and Vale FT course notes.

Classroom Course
  • Integrated Teaching and Revision: 4 days
  • Mock: invigilated & marked with feedback

 

Book